- Smokey: We are all set for our old age because what are the two things that old people have trouble with? Their health and their tech. We have one son who is a doctor and one who is a computer engineer.
- Smokey: When I pick up a People or Us magazine, the only part that makes sense to me are the obituaries.
- Smokey is kind of a pokey driver. So imagine how surprised we were when we were pulled over by a highway patrolman for going 76 in a 60 zone on our way Up North last week.
- He was a bit more conscientious about using the cruise control after that.
- Before he vacuums the bedroom he goes over the carpet with a dog brush. If he doesn’t do that, the bag in the vacuum fills up too fast. He does the majority of the housework.
- He bought some xxxxx packets a couple weeks ago. He also does most of the cooking and all of the grocery shopping.
- No, he is not available to all youse guys. He’s mine and I do not plan to ever let go.
- The xxx packets are a lot like ramen, but better.
- He got some pad thai ones and some sweet chili ones.
- They are so darned good we have had them for dinner ever since if neither of us feels like cooking.
- Highly recommend!
- 100 days Accounting afghan Alex Amanda Andrew Angel Animals Ankle broken Antler Lake Autumn Baby cables etc. Baby hats Baby stuff Big herringbone cowl Biking Blogroll Bloopers Blue hats Books Boxy BSJ Carbeth Chaika Charity Chartreuse Chiapas Christmas Citron Color affection Community Community knitting Contests Coronavirus Cowls Crochet Current Affairs Daybreak Da Yeep DNA scarf Dyeing Earworms Embroidery Eye candy Friday Fairfield sweater Family Fashion Favorite things Felting Fiber Monday Fingerless mitts FO Food and Drink Fotography Friday Friday letters. Friends Furry Friday Gardening Geekiness Good news Tuesdays. Gravity and The Kat Haruni hats Hip replacement Holidays Iceland Instagram Jeopardy! Jonesy Kimono sweater KIP Kitteh(s) K knees Knit one below knitting Knitting, double Knitting classes K shoulder Lace Learning Libraries Links LInks knitting Louise Lucy LWV Massachusetts Matthew Meme(s) memememe Mending Milady Minneapolis Miscellaneous Misha Mittens Monday questions Montana Motorcars Movies Multicolor striped topdown raglan Museum of Me Music Mutterings NaBloPoMo New Mexico New York City North Shore OccupyWallStreet Partners in Health Percy Photography Politics Politics, national Polk County politics Preemie caps PT quilting Quiz Racism Rants, various Ravelry Reading Religion Rural life Saturday sky Saturday stuff scarf Scarves Separated at birth? Ser Percy Shawls Silliness Smokey Smokey back Smokey knee Smokey VA Socks Sock yarn afghan South Africa Spring Squares Stories Summer Sunday stuff Sweaters Tales of The Kat Tappan Zee TBT Technology and The Kat Television Ten on Tuesday Thankful Thursdays Thelma Things that make me say hmmm Three things Throwback Thursday Travel Uncategorized Unraveled Wednesdays Vacation Valentines Weather Web/Tech Weblogs What's going on Winter Wip Wednesday Wyoming Yarn YouTube Zero waste challenge Zuni
- 229,110 hits
Where I’ve been.
visited 8 states (3.55%)
Create your own visited map of The World
Where else I’ve been.
visited 48 states (96%)
Create your own visited map of The United States