- I am still using up the spiral bound notebooks from my kids’ school days. Note: said *kids* are now 35 and 31, respectively.
- Given the size of the remaining stack, I have attained S.A.B.L.E. notebook status.
- I realized today that whenever I have trouble with a physical object of any kind, I turn it over to Smokey to resolve. Burnt-out track lighting bulb(s), sticky jar lid, and the latest, trying to get the lotion from a refill packet into the pump bottle it was (theoretically) designed to fit. Edited to add: he figured out exactly how the refill pack was supposed to work… in about 2 seconds.
- August, plus possibly late July and most of September, is the time of year when my super-soft nails attain a nice length worthy of polish. In a few weeks; the humidity will drop to desert levels and they will, one by one, break off. ::le sigh::
- I guess the silver lining of short nails is that I will no longer have random number typos; “3” instead of “e”, “4” instead of “r”, “8” instead of “i” Yes, they are that long, and yes, I am that bad a typist.
- The hummingbirds have all but disappeared, flying away to their winter quarters somewhere in South America.
- As soon as there were fewer hummers, we started getting woodpeckers — downy, hairy, and even a pileated.
- And as soon as there were woodpeckers, the chipmunks and squirrels largely stopped raiding the feeders.
- Gonna throw some corona facts at you right here. link from Chris
- The weather has become delightfully cool — highs in the 70s, lows in the 50s. Yay for sleeping with the window open!
- 100 days Accounting afghan Alex Amanda Andrew Angel Animals Ankle broken Antler Lake Autumn Baby cables etc. Baby hats Baby stuff Big herringbone cowl Biking Blogroll Bloopers Blue hats Books Boxy BSJ Carbeth Chaika Charity Chartreuse Chiapas Christmas Citron Color affection Community Community knitting Contests Coronavirus Cowls Crochet Current Affairs Daybreak Da Yeep DNA scarf Dyeing Embroidery Eye candy Friday Fairfield sweater Family Fashion Favorite things Felting Fiber Monday Fingerless mitts FO Food and Drink Fotography Friday Friday letters. Friends Furry Friday Gardening Geekiness Gravity and The Kat Haruni hats Hip replacement Holidays Iceland Instagram Jeopardy! Jonesy Kimono sweater KIP Kitteh(s) Knit one below knitting Knitting, double Knitting classes K shoulder Lace Learning Libraries Links LInks knitting Louise Lucy LWV Massachusetts Matthew Meme(s) memememe Mending Milady Minneapolis Miscellaneous Misha Mittens Monday questions Montana Motorcars Movies Multicolor striped topdown raglan Music Mutterings NaBloPoMo New Mexico New York City North Shore OccupyWallStreet Partners in Health Percy Photography Politics Politics, national Polk County politics Preemie caps PT quilting Quiz Racism Rants, various Ravelry Reading Religion Rural life Saturday sky scarf Scarves Separated at birth? Ser Percy Shawls Silliness Smokey Smokey back Smokey knee Smokey VA Socks Sock yarn afghan South Africa Spring Squares Stories Summer Sweaters Tales of The Kat Tappan Zee TBT Technology and The Kat Television Ten on Tuesday Thankful Thursdays Thelma Things that make me say hmmm Three things Throwback Thursday Travel Uncategorized Unraveled Wednesdays Vacation Valentines Weather Web/Tech Weblogs What's going on Winter Wip Wednesday Wyoming Yarn YouTube Zero waste challenge Zuni
- 177,163 hits
Where I’ve been.
visited 8 states (3.55%)
Create your own visited map of The World
Where else I’ve been.
visited 48 states (96%)
Create your own visited map of The United States