Cat and banana.
Cat catches mouse.
And now, some non-feline humor…
The dragon and the grape.
The Vivaglory New Sports Style Ripstop Dog Life Jacket.
All the other dinosaurs are keeping a 60 million year distance.
Star Wars landscapes vs. real earth landscapes.
Links from Chris ‘n’ Chaos.
Continuing the coronavirus news and humor.
Someone else collects coronavirus humor and inspiration.
The world is quieter now. The seismographs tell us so.
Here’s what can happen when an election is held during a pandemic.
Vacuum cleaner bags.
A different kind of face mask.
They had nothing else interesting to do…
The friendly toddler.
Okay, so we are bored at home but are kinda afraid to go outside to exercise; here are some e-a-s-y ways to start.
From a friend who goes on FB more than I do:
- I used to spin that toilet paper like I was on Wheel of Fortune. Now I turn it like I’m cracking a safe.
- I need to practice social-distancing from the refrigerator.
- Still haven’t decided where to go for Easter —– The Living Room or The Bedroom.
- PSA: every few days try your jeans on just to make sure they fit. Pajamas will have you believe all is well in the kingdom.
- Homeschooling is going well. 2 students suspended for fighting and 1 teacher fired for drinking on the job.
- I don’t think anyone expected that when we changed the clocks we’d go from Standard Time to the Twilight Zone.
- This morning I saw a neighbor talking to her cat. It was obvious she thought her cat understood her. I came into my house, told my dog….. we laughed a lot.
- So, after this quarantine…..will the producers of My 600 Pound Life just find me or do I find them?
- Quarantine Day 5: Went to this restaurant called THE KITCHEN. You have to gather all the ingredients and make your own meal. I have no clue how this place is still in business.
- Day 5 of Homeschooling: One of these little monsters called in a bomb threat.
- Classified Ad: Single man with toilet paper seeks woman with hand sanitizer for good clean fun.
- Day 6 of Homeschooling: My child just said “I hope I don’t have the same teacher next year”…. I’m offended.
- Better 6 feet apart than 6 feet under
FaceTiming w Younger Son last night:
He has moved all the furniture out of the living room except his desk, all the better for yoga:
The first confirmed case of COVID-19 was reported today in our county. There are still seven counties out of 72 with no confirmed cases. I had to go to the bank’s drive-through today after spending a fair amount of time on the phone with their customer service. We were not able to do what needed to be done virtually so out I went armed with a N95 face mask and hand sanitizer. The mask is from a box of safety equipment Smokey had on hand for dusty and/or hazardous tasks.
From my photo archives:
We talked to Elder Son last night. There have been two deaths on the rez, both dialysis patients. He seemed fairly upbeat and calm, so there is that. He told us about a website, 91-DIVOC (that’s COVID-19 backwards), that has some interesting stuff. Check out the visualization; you can pick which country or state you want to see, whether the chart is a linear or logarithmic scale, and whether it is normalized by population. Data geeks, unite!
Too much good stuff to absorb in one sitting!
Poor Percy does look morose…
Oh Your post is amazing ! Im off for the data …last link!
Your data will help fireman a LOT!!!
Every time I call and bitch at Ron Johnson, it turns out he’s not totally evil. Damn.
Our county doesn’t seem to be running any tests. I’m not sure if that’s true, or what they’re holding out for.
I hate the thought of masks.
Wow, that’s a wide variety of links this time! I love the shots of Earth. There are some amazing places in this world.
Also, while the data on the seismographs is really neat, I think in that article I was most struck by the yarn bombing of the cracked wall after the Croatian earthquake. ❤