We are all going a little stir-crazy about now.
How about some (hopefully) amusing games?
A friend posted on Facebook asking people to tell five things about themselves that (probably) were not true of any other of his friends. I think five things is too hard, so let’s go with three.
- I was licked by a cheetah.
- At my little part-time accounting job I was on a conference call with a colleague in Paris.
- (not gonna tell you this one, although I am considering putting it in my obituary; Smokey and Elder Son already know)
- He lived on an aircraft carrier twice for ten months each time.
- His heart stopped for eight minutes… and he lived (with minimal brain damage).
- He fell through the ice… and lived (with no brain damage) (Hmmm, perhaps this was related to #2?).
- He went snorkeling with whale sharks in the Indian Ocean.
- H was held up at knife point in Durban, South Africa.
- He was arrested at the Republican National Convention in New York City in 2004 and spent 40+ hours in Guantanamo On The Hudson sleeping on an oil- and asbestos-coated concrete floor using his shoe for a pillow.
Okay, you guys next — sing out in the comments.
A friend of Smokey’s posted this on Facebook: “Tell us what your pet is doing right now, but preface it with the phrase, ‘The drunk guy at the end of the bar is…”.
At Chez Kat™:
- The drunk guy at the end of the bar is… eating from the bowl on the floor.
- The drunk guy at the end of the bar is… sleeping next to me.
- The drunk guy at the end of the bar is… licking his a$$.
Once again, sing out in the comments.
Name three things you are grateful for:
- That Elder Son is where he is and not in New York City doing a rotation at Elmhurst Hospital in Queens.
- That we have the means and resources to hunker down at home and have the means and resources to help others who are not as lucky.
- All of you!