Unraveled Wednesday, 1/8/20

Joining Kat and friends for Unraveled Wednesday.

Knitting.

No photos this week because lazy. Just know that I am about one-third of the way through the second sock of the second pair for Elder Son’s GF and about half-way through the red hat for myself. Typing that, I realized that photos would be rather boring — not significantly different than last week.

Reading.

Hmm, fairly boring here, too. Still reading¬†Chasing the Scream about the war on drugs in America. I started reading¬†Manchild in the Promised Land, which I read many years ago, but found it heavy going this time.¬†Shade by Pete Souza, the White House photographer during both the Reagan and Obama years, came home from the library with me. It is mainly a book of photos, but it — apropos of its title — throws shade at a certain orange cheeto in the White House. Half-way through that one.

Since the foregoing was entirely boring, I shall liven things up with a couple IGs.

Have a great week!

This entry was posted in Instagram, Unraveled Wednesdays. Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to Unraveled Wednesday, 1/8/20

1. Kat says:

Oh! Thank you for the reminder on Shade – I am off to see if my library has a copy! (and I am dying at the socks into tupperware lids)

I am still laughing about the socks/tupperware lids… Thanks for that! XO

I’m in the laughing-at-socks crowd, too – thanks!
    I just finished reading Carolyn Porter’s “Marcel’s Letters: A Font and the Search for One Man’s Fate”, which I recommend. Though it made me cry. Repeatedly.

4. readknit says:

I never made the connection between the two things, but that sock/tupperware lid relationship is real!

5. Jane Wolfe says:

Oh yes – socks in the dryer and tupperware lids. Maybe that is why I have so many wool socks to wash by hand. But wait – the tupperware keeps multiplying.

6. susieq says:

follow pete souza on instagram. his pics are great!