Three on Thursday: New Year’s goals.

resolutions-3889989_640.jpg

This is at least a week tardy, but I didn’t figure out my goals until last weekend. I am not doing resolutions; I am doing goals. And those goals are things that I had already thought would be fun to do. Here they are, my fun goals, not my I-am-going-to-be-a-better-person goals:

kmkat™’s goals for 2019.

1. Finish the several numerous UFOs that are cluttering up my craft table. So far I have finished two pairs of socks and a pair of mittens. Next up is my Carbeth. There are an unfinished beaded stole/scarf and three afghans in my future.
  2. Try out some new-to-me liquors and/or liquors — Curaçao, Cointreau, ouzo, Prosecco, rye whiskey, spiced rum. Maybe bitters (not straight, no), cognac, Grand Marnier — pretty much anything mentioned by babycocktails on IG is fair game.
  3. Not add anything new to my wardrobe, except for things that I make myself. I really do have enough clothes, not that that has ever stopped anyone from casting on a new project 😉
This entry was posted in Three things. Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Three on Thursday: New Year’s goals.

1. Kathleen Walsh says:

Marulo s a liqueur made from the marl fruit, an African fruit that has a slight orange-like flavour, and it a cream liquor, good over ice cream, too!

2. Carole Julius says:

I especially love number 2!

3. Diane Nelson says:

Liking #2. Hint – Unable to find Prosecco north of Highway 8 a year ago.

4. Kat says:

I love #2!! New bitters are on my “wish list” this year!

I never finish setting my goals for the year until the end of January, so you’re WAY ahead of the game in my world! I love goal #3. I’m heading in that direction myself. (And #2 just sounds like fun.) XO

Good goals! And good luck! (And #2 sounds like good fun!)

7. Nicole says:

Sounds like these are good goals! (As for #2, mmmm, spiced rum!) I need to get my UFOs under control, too.

Have you read this article about Door County and Angostura bitters? https://www.atlasobscura.com/articles/washington-island-wisconsin-bitters-shots

9. Well cheers and heres’ to number two!! I love this. I bought a bottle of tippy Cow Shamrock mint rum mix for Christmas. Mmmmmmmmmmm. Tippy Cow is a wisconsin producer. So you should be able to get it!