Jeopardy update.

This was me on Tuesday, representing for our Congressional candidate. Sadly, she didn’t win, but with Tony Evers as WI governor the gerrymandered district may well go Dem in 2022.

On the way to the airport on Tuesday. Smokey, in the back seat, pulled out a *clump* of dog hair from between the seat cushions.

Weather in Mpls. It was 60° when we landed in LA.

Watch for this person on Jeopardy on Thursday, December 27th. Note the cowl. Handknits forever!

Handknit socks for luck!

Waiting in the hotel lobby for the shuttle to Sony Picture Studios, which site used to be MGM back in the day.

Keeping calm and relaxed.

Are you sure we are in the right place? That is another contestant at right. She is a neuroscientist from Bethesda.

Security. Not nearly as strenuous as at the airport, but equally thorough.

Taking Elder Son to the airport Tuesday evening through some delightful LA freeway traffic. We prefer WI.

So, you say. Where are the photos of your big day, Kat?

Tragically, photographs were strictly prohibited once we entered the green room (actually beige, if you are interested). We were also sternly instructed to turn off our cell phones, although I saw at least one contestant surreptitiously checking his phone at lunch.

In the studio a rumor spread that Jeff Sessions had been fired, and a short time later Alex* announced the news. After that I began to miss my phone, but I had left it in my suitcase to avoid temptation.

I had to sign a blood oath that I would not reveal the outcome of my match, so you will just have wait until it airs.

Thursday, December 27!

* Alex and I are on a first name basis now.

This entry was posted in Jeopardy!, knitting. Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Jeopardy update.

Excited for you!

So awesome, Kathy! I hope it was a great experience for you — and I am looking forward to watching you next month. XO

3. Carole Julius says:

I can’t wait to watch!!

4. Diane says:

Marked December 27 on my calendar!!

Can’t wait!!! (Though I realize I’ll have to…)

6. I’ve added watching Jeopardy to my calendar:)

7. Nicole says:

So exciting! And I’m sorry you had to deal with LA traffic. It isn’t any better when you’re used to it, sadly.

8. I cant wait! ! I hope you had a great time and I hope you WON. But what an honor even if you did not!!!! I knew youwhen!

9. Julia in K W says:

I’ll be watching!👋😁

10. That’s so fantastic! Do you know if there’s a way we can watch the show online? We cut the cord when we moved to the new house, so I don’t have a cable login or anything.

And, if I can’t watch the show, can you just tell me how it went now? (lol jk)

11. Victoria says: