Rusty, dusty links.

Links rusted

“She had a rump like a silken waterfall, and I trembled to admire it.”

This is a bit long but worth it.

Kittehs will find a way.

Life advice that we all can use.

“…I am now the morale officer of my workplace…”

In the US, it would be the theme from Law and Order.

Bank Butt, Burf Pink, Dorkwood, Sreeterd Gray, Gray Public, Flumfy, and Dondarf: let those paint names flow! Thanks, gayle!

This entry was posted in Links. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Rusty, dusty links.

1. kayT says:

Thanks for the paint names! Got my morning off to a great start. I want some Dorkwood for my living room for sure. Wait, that’s what color it already is!

TREKKIES!!!!! Keep reading down from the Passion Play. It is AWESOME!

I couldn’t come up with a good reason to finish the article on motivation. It was too long, and I’ve got so many other things I need to do. Thinking about all of it makes me tired. I should take a nap.

Horble Gray! Golder Cram. Catbabel. Actually, I’m looking for a yarn somewhere between Snowbonk and Clardic Fug.

All told, I laughed long and hard! thanks!

I was going to point out the trek thread, too! I laughed so hard!
    Those paint names are so inspiring – I need to make a fair isle sweater using lots and lots of them.

Okay. I just lost two hours of MY LIFE! going down tumblr holes. Abandon ship!

Why are your comments on CST?

6. =Tamar says:

I like some of those names a lot. Stoner Blue and Caring Tan are nice.

7. Nicole says:

LOL, I LOVE the paint names! Though, I can just see an interior designer trying to sell some of those colors… 😀