This are things I am officially tired of and hope will disappear in 2018 (in no particular order).
- The cheeto in the WH and all his minions.
- People who say, about others’ accomplishments that they do not understand, Somebody has too much time on their hands. Said accomplishment is typically something creative and the speaker is typically not.
- Being amazed at how global our world has become. Get used to it folks; this is not a brand-new phenomenon. Prompted by a story on NPR that mentioned a Japanese ska band.
- Sexual harassment and abuse and assault. Yeah, I fear that’s not going away anytime soon.
A (very) few things I hope for in the new year.
- Equal pay for equal work. Everywhere, not just in blue states in the US.
- A clean office. This may be a futile wish; a clean
housedesk is the sign of a wasted life.
- No nuclear war. With anyone.
- Good health and happiness for all of youse guys!