The kittens are currently confined to the bathroom for a couple days until I feel like they have bonded properly (and have the location of the litter box firmly embedded into their teeny-tiny brains). Then their world will expand to our bedroom and eventually the entire house. That is as far as they will go, however; given what happened to Hannibal and En Esch, these gals will be indoor cats.
The names they came from the shelter with were China and Marge, but those names must go. We have been playing around and have come up with these:
- Snowball and Inkblot
- Volt and Ohm (China is kitteh-ADD, Marge is so laid back as to be nearly a slug (that’s a good thing))
- Cleo and Patty
- Stripe and Spot
- Tiger and Leopard
- Patty and Selma (from The Simpsons)
- Guinevere and Morgan la Fey (or Morgaine)
- Blondie and Angel [Eyes] (Name that movie!)
- Milo and Otis (Name that movie!) (Yeah, these are both females. What’s your point?)
Clearly, we need help. Throw your suggestions into the comments by noon CDT on Wednesday, 8/16, and we’ll pick the winner. I’m not promising that the winner will be one of you, though. It is remotely possible that we may come up with the perfect names ourselves. In that case I’ll draw someone to be an alternate winner.
s will be awarded.