Ten Things That Make A Good Houseguest.
- Arriving when expected.
- Bringing a gift, preferably wine. Or chocolate.
- Helping with the extra household work — setting the table, cooking, cleaning up, pitching in as needed.
- Sitting around the table after a meal chatting and laughing.
- Giving the hosts some private time.
- Not minding that my housekeeping is far from immaculate.
- Enjoying our pets (or children, depending on the time of life).
Your regular Saturday links will appear tomorrow because today is Ten on the Tenth.