- Younger Son was scheduled to be on a two-week business trip to Italy over Thanksgiving, so we decided to go to Sioux Falls to see Elder Son for the holiday.
- YS’s trip was postponed, so he went with us.
- Fun times.
- We all watched The Adventures of Milo and Otis for nostalgia’s sake. It was a family favorite when the boys were young. We pledged not to mention the many animals that were injured/died during the filming.
- Famous Dave’s takeout for T’day dinner.
- My famous enchiladas for dinner Friday night.
- I watched Particle Fever on Netflix Saturday afternoon. Fascinating! I love physics; if I had a magic wand I would wave it over myself to grant the gift of enough intelligence to be a theoretical physicist. As it was, I barely passed Physics 1 in college.
- ES’s dog Moose attacked our Milady a couple times, even though she is the gentlest dog in creation. Poor baby spent most of the weekend hiding behind wherever I was sitting.
- When we got home she toured the house to be sure it was as she left it, then hid under the eaves on the third floor. I had to lure her out with a dog treat.
- Poor baby.
- She is recovered now.
- Lots of knitting time on the drive and in SF. I finished a cowl for the library craft/bake sale this Saturday and knit half a pair of socks as a gift. More on these another day.
- Email from YS on Monday: he has accepted a job in Amsterdam, targeted start date September 1, 2017. It is with a subsidiary of the company he works for now.
- He may never move back to the US ::sob::
- ES is looking at a job with the Indian Health Service on the Zuni reservation in New Mexico starting next summer.
- Well, I guess we raised those boys with wings, all right.
- 100 days Accounting afghan Alex Amanda Andrew Angel Animals Ankle broken Antler Lake Autumn Baby cables etc. Baby hats Baby stuff Big herringbone cowl Biking Blogroll Bloopers Books Carbeth Chaika Charity Chartreuse Chiapas Christmas Citron Color affection Community Community knitting Contests Cowls Crochet Current Affairs Daybreak Da Yeep DNA scarf Dyeing Embroidery Eye candy Friday Fairfield sweater Family Fashion Favorite things Felting Fingerless mitts FO Food and Drink Fotography Friday Friday letters. Friends Gardening Geekiness Gravity and The Kat Haruni hats Hip replacement Holidays Instagram Jeopardy! Kimono sweater KIP Knit one below knitting Knitting, double Knitting classes K shoulder Lace Learning Libraries Links LInks knitting Louise Lucy LWV Massachusetts Matthew Meme(s) memememe Mending Milady Minneapolis Miscellaneous Misha Mittens Monday questions Montana Motorcars Movies Multicolor striped topdown raglan Music Mutterings NaBloPoMo New Mexico New York City North Shore OccupyWallStreet Partners in Health Percy Photography Politics Politics, national Polk County politics Preemie caps PT quilting Quiz Rants, various Ravelry Reading Religion Rural life Saturday sky scarf Scarves Separated at birth? Ser Percy Shawls Silliness Smokey Smokey back Smokey knee Smokey VA Socks Sock yarn afghan South Africa Spring Squares Stories Summer Sweaters Tales of The Kat Tappan Zee TBT Technology and The Kat Television Ten on Tuesday Thankful Thursdays Thelma Things that make me say hmmm Three things Throwback Thursday Travel Uncategorized Unraveled Wednesdays Vacation Valentines Web/Tech Weblogs What's going on Winter Wip Wednesday Wyoming Yarn YouTube Zero waste challenge
- 88,685 hits
Where I’ve been.
visited 8 states (3.55%)
Create your own visited map of The World
Where else I’ve been.
visited 48 states (96%)
Create your own visited map of The United States