10 Things You Can Do To Serve Others.
- Smile and greet them.
- Make them feel valued.
- Listen to them.
- Give a carless person a ride to a doctor’s appointment or wherever they need to go.
- Shovel someone’s sidewalk. If you have a snowblower, clear the snow from the city sidewalk on your entire block.
- Bring a home-cooked meal to a new mom.
- Give said mom and SO a certificate good for an evening of babysitting.
- Take turns when merging in traffic.
- Let a pedestrian cross the street in front of you.
- Donate to your local food shelf, Salvation Army, women’s shelter, warm clothing drive, and any other human service organization.
- Be generous.
This entry was posted in Ten on Tuesday
. Bookmark the permalink