Ten Things I Did In 2015 That Made Me Feel Proud*.
- Sorted the mess that had become my laundry and craft room table.
- Took my fingerless gloves to a knitting retreat… and sold two pairs!
- Gave a number of people rides to medical appointments, food shelves, and shopping.
- Helped write the application and bylaws for a new chapter of the League of Women Voters and get it approved by the national organization.
- Finally took steps to improve my bad back.
- Made the decision to step back from some of my activities to free up more time for myself and Smokey. And carried through on it (mostly).
- Finally planted crocus and daffodil bulbs in my garden.
- The only one of these that actually made me proud was #1. All the rest just made me happy.