- “Dammit, King! Get your leg off my head!” said the duchess. Not original; I read this somewhere long ago. But it is too good not to share here.
- If it hadn’t stopped raining, the two brothers would have killed each other over that special Lego piece, of which there was only one in the whole world, or at least in their Lego bin.
- The wine was long gone, but the drain cleaner was untouched.
- All the computer screens in the NSA suddenly went blank. Yeah, I am listening to The Girl in the Spider’s Web.
- At the top of the mountain there were no Starbucks.
- The district attorney read the board minutes, wondering whether she should press charges against the two members, one of whom was still in the hospital. True story, right up to the second comma.
- She was still the same beautiful girl he had always loved; the embalming was perfect.
- He had played so much solitaire that his fingerprints were spades and clubs.
- Never one to turn down a bet, he declared, “Of course, I can climb the water tower!”
- “Yikes, I’m gonna run out of yarn!” cried every knitter on the planet at one time or another. A horror story.
- Accounting afghan Alex Amanda Andrew Angel Animals Ankle broken Antler Lake Autumn Baby cables etc. Baby hats Baby stuff Big herringbone cowl Biking Bloopers Books Charity Chiapas Christmas Citron Color affection Community Community knitting Contests Cowls Crochet Current Affairs Daybreak Da Yeep DNA scarf Dyeing Eye candy Friday Fairfield sweater Family Fashion Favorite things Felting Fingerless mitts FO Food and Drink Friday letters. Friends Gardening Geekiness Gravity and The Kat Haruni hats Hip replacement Holidays Jeopardy! Kimono sweater KIP Knit one below knitting Knitting, double Knitting classes Lace Learning Libraries Links LInks knitting Louise Lucy LWV Massachusetts Matthew Meme(s) memememe Milady Minneapolis Miscellaneous Misha Mittens Monday questions Montana Motorcars Movies Multicolor striped topdown raglan Music Mutterings NaBloPoMo New Mexico New York City North Shore OccupyWallStreet Partners in Health Percy Photography Politics, national Polk County politics Preemie caps PT quilting Quiz Rants, various Ravelry Reading Religion Rural life Saturday sky scarf Scarves Separated at birth? Ser Percy Shawls Silliness Smokey Smokey back Smokey knee Socks Sock yarn afghan South Africa Spring Squares Stories Summer Sweaters Tales of The Kat Tappan Zee TBT Technology and The Kat Television Ten on Tuesday Thankful Thursdays Thelma Things that make me say hmmm Three things Throwback Thursday Travel Uncategorized Unraveled Wednesdays Vacation Valentines Web/Tech Weblogs What's going on Winter Wip Wednesday Wyoming Yarn YouTube Zero waste challenge
- 59,078 hits
Where I’ve been.
visited 8 states (3.55%)
Create your own visited map of The World
Where else I’ve been.
visited 48 states (96%)
Create your own visited map of The United States