- Screwed up the afghan (again). More on that in Wednesday’s post.
- Photographed error in afghan. (See Wednesday.)
- Made major progress on a hat for a friend. First thing I have made from madtosh. Lovely stuff.
- Wrote a couple blog posts for this week.
- Finished one book (Suspect / Robert Crais) and started another (The Bones of You / Debbie Howells). Suspect was okay and got better the farther I got into it; once again, an author has captured the thought processes and emotional state of a canine. Bones is good; too soon to say whether it will reach fabulous status.
- Wound some yarn. Even though I reached S.A.B.L.E status a while back I seem to continue to acquire yarn — four skeins this time. And I have made it a habit to catalog new yarn on Ravelry and wind it before stashing it.
- Ate lots of watermelon and cantaloupe. Mmmm.
- Took a nap on Saturday. That day was pretty much a do-nothing day.
- Typed up the minutes from a Friends of the Library meeting last week.
- Worked on the humane society webpage. Now every page that is able to has at least one animal photo, plus I like the font better.
- Played lots of Word Seek and watched lots of NCIS on Netflix with Smokey.
- Accounting afghan Alex Amanda Andrew Angel Animals Ankle broken Antler Lake Autumn Baby cables etc. Baby hats Baby stuff Big herringbone cowl Biking Blogroll Bloopers Books Carbeth Charity Chiapas Christmas Citron Color affection Community Community knitting Contests Cowls Crochet Current Affairs Daybreak Da Yeep DNA scarf Dyeing Eye candy Friday Fairfield sweater Family Fashion Favorite things Felting Fingerless mitts FO Food and Drink Friday letters. Friends Gardening Geekiness Gravity and The Kat Haruni hats Hip replacement Holidays Instagram Jeopardy! Kimono sweater KIP Knit one below knitting Knitting, double Knitting classes K shoulder Lace Learning Libraries Links LInks knitting Louise Lucy LWV Massachusetts Matthew Meme(s) memememe Mending Milady Minneapolis Miscellaneous Misha Mittens Monday questions Montana Motorcars Movies Multicolor striped topdown raglan Music Mutterings NaBloPoMo New Mexico New York City North Shore OccupyWallStreet Partners in Health Percy Photography Politics, national Polk County politics Preemie caps PT quilting Quiz Rants, various Ravelry Reading Religion Rural life Saturday sky scarf Scarves Separated at birth? Ser Percy Shawls Silliness Smokey Smokey back Smokey knee Smokey VA Socks Sock yarn afghan South Africa Spring Squares Stories Summer Sweaters Tales of The Kat Tappan Zee TBT Technology and The Kat Television Ten on Tuesday Thankful Thursdays Thelma Things that make me say hmmm Three things Throwback Thursday Travel Uncategorized Unraveled Wednesdays Vacation Valentines Web/Tech Weblogs What's going on Winter Wip Wednesday Wyoming Yarn YouTube Zero waste challenge
- 79,758 hits
Where I’ve been.
visited 8 states (3.55%)
Create your own visited map of The World
Where else I’ve been.
visited 48 states (96%)
Create your own visited map of The United States