- Smells: coffee in the morning, wood smoke (as long as it is not from a forest fire), lilacs and lilies of the valley and old roses and sweet peas, fresh bread, something in the crock pot, wet earth after a rain.
- Smokey bringing me a treat — a dish of watermelon cubes, a cheese omelet — when I am reading in bed.
- Hearing, “Hey, mom!” when I answer the phone.
- The feel of the yarn in a new project. Just started a new carry-along project: a hat requested by a friend. Yarn is MadTosh fingering 🙂
- My house right after the cleaning lady leaves. The joy only lasts about a day, but it is pleasant. Tragically, my cleaning lady — who has worked for me on and off for nearly 20 years — is retiring from the job on medical advice. There is a remote possibility she may resume someday. ::fingers crossed::
- Hannibal purring next to my ear.
- Flowers blooming on my deck.
- Getting html to work the way I want. I have always liked working with computers in pretty much any capacity, but my meager knowledge of html makes that particularly challenging.
- Fresh snow (but not until November, please).
- Knowing cooler days are coming!
- Accounting afghan Alex Amanda Andrew Angel Animals Ankle broken Antler Lake Autumn Baby cables etc. Baby hats Baby stuff Big herringbone cowl Biking Bloopers Books Charity Chiapas Christmas Citron Color affection Community Community knitting Contests Cowls Crochet Current Affairs Daybreak Da Yeep DNA scarf Dyeing Eye candy Friday Fairfield sweater Family Fashion Favorite things Felting Fingerless mitts FO Food and Drink Friday letters. Friends Gardening Geekiness Gravity and The Kat Haruni hats Hip replacement Holidays Jeopardy! Kimono sweater KIP Knit one below knitting Knitting, double Knitting classes Lace Learning Libraries Links LInks knitting Louise Lucy LWV Massachusetts Matthew Meme(s) memememe Milady Minneapolis Miscellaneous Misha Mittens Monday questions Montana Motorcars Movies Multicolor striped topdown raglan Music Mutterings NaBloPoMo New Mexico New York City North Shore OccupyWallStreet Partners in Health Percy Photography Politics, national Polk County politics Preemie caps PT quilting Quiz Rants, various Ravelry Reading Religion Rural life Saturday sky scarf Scarves Separated at birth? Ser Percy Shawls Silliness Smokey Smokey back Smokey knee Socks Sock yarn afghan South Africa Spring Squares Stories Summer Sweaters Tales of The Kat Tappan Zee TBT Technology and The Kat Television Ten on Tuesday Thankful Thursdays Thelma Things that make me say hmmm Three things Throwback Thursday Travel Uncategorized Unraveled Wednesdays Vacation Valentines Web/Tech Weblogs What's going on Winter Wip Wednesday Wyoming Yarn YouTube Zero waste challenge
- 58,760 hits
Where I’ve been.
visited 8 states (3.55%)
Create your own visited map of The World
Where else I’ve been.
visited 48 states (96%)
Create your own visited map of The United States