I have nothing else to do so I think I’ll do NaBloPoMo.

Lawn signs don't vote
photo credit: the new world via photopin cc

Ha. Today's post is brought to you by leafleting and door knocking, which is what I am doing.

No, that's a lie. I will be sitting in the mobile office with my knitting and perhaps a hot beverage as others do the leafleting and door knocking using the maps and voter lists that I created, printed, and organized.

We do what we can. I can't walk more than a block, but I can organize and download and print and cheer from the sidelines. And tweet. And blog.

This entry was posted in NaBloPoMo, Politics, national, Polk County politics. Bookmark the permalink.

0 Responses to I have nothing else to do so I think I’ll do NaBloPoMo.

Doing what you can is so important. Good for you!

2. Bonny says:

I wish I could think of some creative way to reuse lawn signs because we seem to have eighty gazillion here. Hooray for your election work and NaBloPoMo!

You GO!!!
    XO

Without people like you, I wouldn’t have a list of people to call and bug.
    Are you really going to do NaBloPoMo? I think my poor blog is dying. I don’t know how I feel about that.

Echoing Kym!

6. Jocelyn says:

You have more gifts there, as you sit in your chair, than all those wandering-around-with-leaflet walkers do. Power to the Organizer (and Knitter)!