Tuesday, but not ten on.

Lots o' snow here. We got ~12" last Thursday.

IMG_0185
View from windows on the uphill side of the house.

IMG_0194
Turning to the right to gaze through the trees toward the neighbor's house.

IMG_0186
Looking out from the sliding door just to the right of the ice-covered barbecue grill
in previous photo. Note the horizontal tree.

Meanwhile, in the house I bound off the baby sweater last night. Still need to block, sew sleeve seams, and add a button.

IMG_0198Photo is from last Friday. I really did bind off last night.

This entry was posted in Baby stuff, knitting, Sweaters, Winter. Bookmark the permalink.

0 Responses to Tuesday, but not ten on.

We only got 13. However, the city has lost the will to plow.
    Snow is taking on all sorts of new textures, I’ve noticed. Sublimed, rotted, eroded, windswept.
    I know what this mood is;
    Really good book, but I don’t have time to read it right now.

2. Kim says:

Everything looks great!

Sweet sweater! Love the colorful stripes! (I am SO OVER this winter. . .)

I wouldn’t mind winter half so much if I didn’t have to go out and interact with it. It’s kind of pretty, looking at it through a window. Slogging through knee-deep snow while carrying buckets of water, sliding sideways down the luge run that is my driveway, not so much…

We got about 10.5″, which led to winter parking restrictions. Fun. Not.

6. Bonnie says:

I love that baby sweater! It’s beautiful. We had a bit of melting here in Indy. There are still some piles of snow, but for the first time in what feels like a long time, I can see grass. Brown, dead grass, but grass nonetheless!