First, the weekly mutterings.
- Teacher :: mother. (My mom was a first-grade teacher. She eased into retirement by switching to kindergarten for the last few years.)
- Activity :: after-school.
- Scared :: shitless.
- Suction :: blood. (This association is no doubt due to the multitude of surgeries that have happened around here lately.)
- Impossible :: task.
- Terrestrial :: humungous. (I didn't consciously look at the next word, honest. Perhaps my mind somehow registered it without me being aware of it.)
- Humongous :: terrestrial.
- Cheekbones :: high.
- Dream :: Weaver.
- Fog :: of memory.
* * * * *
- My iPad.
- This song.
- The cooler weather after that horrendous wave of heat and humidity we had forever over a week.
- The two pairs of fun shoes I bought for myself at the beginning of the summer. The other pair is bright red, no longer available.
- The super sekrit knitting project I started a few days ago, and the sock yarn afghan I started at the same time. More on those later.
- Watching Breaking Bad on Netflix. I just started season 3.
* * * * *
The high today is forecast to be 73˚. You know what that means, right?
KNITTING ON THE DECK! WITH AUTUMN COLORS!!
Please appreciate how nicely those colors blend with our vintage 1976 carpet.