- April 15 was over a week ago.
- I skipped the annual 4/15 party and drove straight back to my bed in WI.
- Pretty much did not get out of said bed until Sunday.
- Late Sunday.
- Saturday was the first day I managed to stay awake all day, hence, the getting up on Sunday.
- Feeling good now.
- Except for the piles of snow that surround the house.
- I think spring may have taken a pass on us this year.
- Smokey reminds me that there was a blizzard on April 22, 1974. He remembers it because he was snowed in at a friend's apartment, and I gave him hell the next morning for not coming home the night before.
- Apparently I give him hell so seldom that when I do, he remembers it for 39 years.
- Such is the secret of a happy marriage.
- Hoping that we have seen the last and final blizzard of winter, 2012-13.
- That would have been Monday night, when I was driving home from a meeting 20+ miles away from home.
- 40mph all the way home, except when I slowed down because 40mph felt way too fast.
- Very little knitting took place during tax season.
- What did occur happened at Knit Night Orphans, who meet every Friday night at a Starbucks in St Paul.
- That little gathering is the high point of my week during tax season.
- This coming weekend is Yarnover!
- There is a dinner Friday night with all the instructors; keynote speaker is… the Yarn Harlot.
- I shall be there with my handknit socks and shawl, happily hobnobbing with other knitters and knitgroupies.
- I don't remember which two classes I signed up for on Saturday.
- Must look that up.
- Remember that hip surgery I was gonna have in December January April?
- Surgeon rescheduled it for May 6.
- The good thing is that that means I won't be limping around Yarnover completely ibuprofen-less.
- Have to lay off the ibuprofen for 7-10 days before surgery.
- Bad thing is another week of limping and pain.
- Could be worse.
- No need to remind y'all how; you have watched the news in the past week, too.
- Time to get back to work.
- 100 days Accounting afghan Alex Amanda Andrew Angel Animals Ankle broken Antler Lake Autumn Baby cables etc. Baby hats Baby stuff Big herringbone cowl Biking Blogroll Bloopers Books Boxy BSJ Carbeth Chaika Charity Chartreuse Chiapas Christmas Citron Color affection Community Community knitting Contests Coronavirus Cowls Crochet Current Affairs Daybreak Da Yeep DNA scarf Dyeing Embroidery Eye candy Friday Fairfield sweater Family Fashion Favorite things Felting Fingerless mitts FO Food and Drink Fotography Friday Friday letters. Friends Furry Friday Gardening Geekiness Gravity and The Kat Haruni hats Hip replacement Holidays Iceland Instagram Jeopardy! Jonesy Kimono sweater KIP Kitteh(s) Knit one below knitting Knitting, double Knitting classes K shoulder Lace Learning Libraries Links LInks knitting Louise Lucy LWV Massachusetts Matthew Meme(s) memememe Mending Milady Minneapolis Miscellaneous Misha Mittens Monday questions Montana Motorcars Movies Multicolor striped topdown raglan Music Mutterings NaBloPoMo New Mexico New York City North Shore OccupyWallStreet Partners in Health Percy Photography Politics Politics, national Polk County politics Preemie caps PT quilting Quiz Racism Rants, various Ravelry Reading Religion Rural life Saturday sky scarf Scarves Separated at birth? Ser Percy Shawls Silliness Smokey Smokey back Smokey knee Smokey VA Socks Sock yarn afghan South Africa Spring Squares Stories Summer Sweaters Tales of The Kat Tappan Zee TBT Technology and The Kat Television Ten on Tuesday Thankful Thursdays Thelma Things that make me say hmmm Three things Throwback Thursday Travel Uncategorized Unraveled Wednesdays Vacation Valentines Weather Web/Tech Weblogs What's going on Winter Wip Wednesday Wyoming Yarn YouTube Zero waste challenge Zuni
- 155,438 hits
Where I’ve been.
visited 8 states (3.55%)
Create your own visited map of The World
Where else I’ve been.
visited 48 states (96%)
Create your own visited map of The United States