- Reasonably good health. After Smokey's surgery and lengthy recovery last summer, I can REALLY appreciate the value of good health. Also: reasonably good mobility.
- My kids' good health, both physical and mental. Also that they seem to like their parents.
- Smokey. He keeps me amused and doesn't let me get too introspectively down. Not to mention that he is a most excellent snuggler.
- Furry pets. Ditto on the snuggling thing, although Lucy and Hannibal and En Esch and even short-haired Misha do shed a lot.
- Friends, like the one who came over on Saturday and stripped all the beds so I could wash the bedding and vacuumed and did the stuff that would take me days because I have to rest my hip/back every five minutes. The house might even be nearly clean when the kids come for Thanksgiving.
- Electricity. Lights, running water, dishwasher, electric bedwarmer in the winter, fans and air conditioner in the summer, washer and dryer, vacuum cleaner, and most of all…
- The Internet. It is my lifeline to the world at large and is particularly important to those of us who live in the sticks. I can shop, be amused, be informed, make friends, keep in touch, and do so much that I could not do without it.
- Yarn. It would be so difficult to knit without it.
- Lack of hurricanes and earthquakes in my little corner of the world. We may get torrential thunderstorms in the summer and blizzards and subzero temps in the winter, but nothing completely catastrophic ::knocks on wood::
- The fact that it was so hard to limit this list to ten things. Life is good, and I have a lot to be thankful for.
- 100 days Accounting afghan Alex Amanda Andrew Angel Animals Ankle broken Antler Lake Autumn Baby cables etc. Baby hats Baby stuff Big herringbone cowl Biking Blogroll Bloopers Blue hats Books Boxy BSJ Carbeth Chaika Charity Chartreuse Chiapas Christmas Citron Color affection Community Community knitting Contests Coronavirus Cowls Crochet Current Affairs Daybreak Da Yeep DNA scarf Dyeing Embroidery Eye candy Friday Fairfield sweater Family Fashion Favorite things Felting Fiber Monday Fingerless mitts FO Food and Drink Fotography Friday Friday letters. Friends Furry Friday Gardening Geekiness Gravity and The Kat Haruni hats Hip replacement Holidays Iceland Instagram Jeopardy! Jonesy Kimono sweater KIP Kitteh(s) K knees Knit one below knitting Knitting, double Knitting classes K shoulder Lace Learning Libraries Links LInks knitting Louise Lucy LWV Massachusetts Matthew Meme(s) memememe Mending Milady Minneapolis Miscellaneous Misha Mittens Monday questions Montana Motorcars Movies Multicolor striped topdown raglan Music Mutterings NaBloPoMo New Mexico New York City North Shore OccupyWallStreet Partners in Health Percy Photography Politics Politics, national Polk County politics Preemie caps PT quilting Quiz Racism Rants, various Ravelry Reading Religion Rural life Saturday sky scarf Scarves Separated at birth? Ser Percy Shawls Silliness Smokey Smokey back Smokey knee Smokey VA Socks Sock yarn afghan South Africa Spring Squares Stories Summer Sweaters Tales of The Kat Tappan Zee TBT Technology and The Kat Television Ten on Tuesday Thankful Thursdays Thelma Things that make me say hmmm Three things Throwback Thursday Travel Uncategorized Unraveled Wednesdays Vacation Valentines Weather Web/Tech Weblogs What's going on Winter Wip Wednesday Wyoming Yarn YouTube Zero waste challenge Zuni
- 184,951 hits
Where I’ve been.
visited 8 states (3.55%)
Create your own visited map of The World
Where else I’ve been.
visited 48 states (96%)
Create your own visited map of The United States