- The Birds. I saw this when it first came out in theaters and had nightmares that night. This is the only movie that has ever given me nightmares.
- North by Northwest. Cary Grant = good, James Mason = evil. The crop-duster scene, the nighttime pursuit across Mt. Rushmore. A classic.
- Rear Window.
- Psycho. Of course.
- To Catch a Thief. I read the book, too. Anything about a cat burglar fascinates me.
- Strangers on a Train. Did you know that was based on a novel by Patricia Highsmith?
- The Man Who Knew Too Much, 1956 version.
Not movies, but Alfred Hitchcock productions that stick in my memory 50+ years later...
- The TV episode with the serial killer disguised as the other nurse.
- The TV episode where the wife kills her husband with a frozen leg of lamb, then puts it in the oven and cooks it while the police are investigating.
photo credit: Stewf via photopin cc
photo credit: mark sebastian via photopin cc
photo credit: Chris Devers via photopin cc
photo credit: Steve Rhodes via photopin cc
photo credit: *Kicki* via photopin cc
photo credit: thefoxling via photopin cc
photo credit: born1945 via photopin cc