Links.

Every man should read this about what it is like to be a woman. (via WilW on Tumblr)

Test your knowledge of kittykats. (Truth: I only got 70%.)

How to have a great library.

See-through frog: creepy or interesting? I vote for interesting, but that’s just me.

Yet another things the world does not need: gendered crayons.

This entry was posted in Links. Bookmark the permalink.

0 Responses to Links.

1. Lorette says:

The library photo made me snort.
    And I agree about the frog, but then I was probably the only girl in high school that thought the biology class day where we dissected a frog was fabulous.

I only got 60%. Darn it.
    I love Wil Wheaton’s tumblr. Who knew Wesley Crusher would grow up to be cool?

3. Sophanne says:

Frog=creepy.

4. Lisa says:

frog=way cool
    gendered crayons=way NOT cool

I want to see that frog after a big lunch. (His, not mine…)
    I only got 60% – and I think of myself as a Cat Person. *sigh*

6. bullwinkle says:

ooou – frog=creepy and cool and what gayle said 🙂 I wanna see him after a big lunch.
    gendered crayons = very creepy
    As for what it’s like to be a woman, /sigh

7. Heather says:

70% here, too, though I did know the question about people shaving their eyebrows.

8. Cindy G says:

Is it just me, or has the kind of harassment women have to put up with grown worse over the last 30 years? Or maybe I just never experienced the worst of it because I was too timid to speak up assertively. Which was bad enough.

9. Soxanne says:

The story of the woman on the train give me the chills…reminds me of a very close call I had once when I was young…makes me mad that it’s still difficult for a young woman to make her daily commute…glad I taught Girl-child some survival skills when she was quite young.
    The frog is awesome-cool.

Gendered crayons. I have to say that one again. Gendered CRAYONS. I am stupefied. (Still.)

11. Carleen says:

Don’t think of the crayons as gendered. Simply think of them as two different options: a blue truck or a pink tiara. It’s our own bias or experiences that makes them gendered. Who is to say that a girl wouldn’t prefer a blue truck or a boy wouldn’t prefer a pink tiara? Our children’s perspectives are often our own perspectives – not their own original ones. And, that’s just my perspective with my tiny little B.A. in psychology. Thanks for listening.