- Robin Hood. I am quite sure I am the only one old enough to have this on my list.
- Crusader Rabbit. Ditto.
- The Howdy Doody Show. Ditto. Buffalo Bob, Clarabelle The Clown, Princess Summerfallwinterspring, the Peanut Gallery. One day my school bus was delayed and the show was over by the time I got home. I cried. (I was only in first grade.)
- The Man From U.N.C.L.E. Two words: Illya Kuryakin. Yes, he is also Ducky on NCIS.
- I Spy. This, plus The Tonight Show, were how Bill Cosby got his start.
- Rowan & Martin's Laugh-In. High school and college years.
- Sky King. Saturday mornings long before most of you were born.
- Annie Oakley. Ditto.
- Rocky & Bullwinkle. Still on, I think. Great, great show.
- Twilight Zone. One of the greatest shows of all time, as measured by how many of us remember certain episodes: the invalid in the isolated house whose new nurse removes *her* wig to reveal *she* is really the murderer that has been in all the papers; the guy who breaks his glasses when he finally has the opportunity — after the bombs have fallen — to read every book in the library.
- Topper. Also way before your time.
- Alfred Hitchcock Presents. I almost forgot this one. Definitely one of the greats.
- Accounting afghan Alex Amanda Andrew Angel Animals Ankle broken Antler Lake Autumn Baby cables etc. Baby hats Baby stuff Big herringbone cowl Biking Bloopers Books Charity Chiapas Christmas Citron Color affection Community Community knitting Contests Cowls Crochet Current Affairs Daybreak Da Yeep DNA scarf Dyeing Eye candy Friday Fairfield sweater Family Fashion Favorite things Felting Fingerless mitts FO Food and Drink Friday letters. Friends Gardening Geekiness Gravity and The Kat Haruni hats Hip replacement Holidays Jeopardy! Kimono sweater KIP Knit one below knitting Knitting, double Knitting classes Lace Learning Libraries Links LInks knitting Louise Lucy LWV Massachusetts Matthew Meme(s) memememe Milady Minneapolis Miscellaneous Misha Mittens Monday questions Montana Motorcars Movies Multicolor striped topdown raglan Music Mutterings NaBloPoMo New York City North Shore OccupyWallStreet Partners in Health Percy Photography Politics, national Polk County politics Preemie caps PT quilting Quiz Rants, various Ravelry Reading Religion Rural life Saturday sky scarf Scarves Separated at birth? Ser Percy Shawls Silliness Smokey Smokey back Smokey knee Socks Sock yarn afghan South Africa Spring Squares Stories Summer Sweaters Tales of The Kat Tappan Zee TBT Technology and The Kat Television Ten on Tuesday Thankful Thursdays Thelma Things that make me say hmmm Three things Throwback Thursday Travel Uncategorized Unraveled Wednesdays Vacation Valentines Web/Tech Weblogs What's going on Winter Wip Wednesday Wyoming Yarn YouTube Zero waste challenge
- 54,499 hits
Where I’ve been.
visited 8 states (3.55%)
Create your own visited map of The World
Where else I’ve been.
visited 48 states (96%)
Create your own visited map of The United States