Two vacation photos.

Seen in the Northwood Cafe in Silver Bay, MN, where we had a most excellent breakfast (luckily, we were not wearing our work boots):

IMG_0066

* * * * *

The water softener after we got home.

IMG-20110910-00426

Needless to say, the laundry got done in hard water.

This entry was posted in Silliness. Bookmark the permalink.

0 Responses to Two vacation photos.

1. Linda says:

OMG, Kat!! What happened to the water softener??? Holy crap! Didn’t you just want to turn around, walk out the door and go back to where you came from – or some other pleasant place!? Hope all turned out for you! I think I would’ve sat down and cried!

I’m assuming the water softener doesn’t usually look like that??? 🙂 Wow. That’s not fun to come home to!

3. tinebeest says:

ooh dear that doesn’t look healthy.
    Can you chuck some vinegar in the wash to soften things while the softener machine is being fixed?

4. bullwinkle says:

Yuck. Not fun to come home to that.
    As for that sign – it isn’t even mud season, what’s the problem 😉

What the HELL happened to that water softener?! O.o

Holy crap!
    I don’t suppose you considered just selling the house and walking away…

7. cursingmama says:

We’ve lost a vacuum and dishwasher this year – I’ve had friends lose a water heater, refrigerator & microwave… I should have warned you that this is a great appliance melt-down year.

8. Jocelyn says:

I’m too scared of your water softener to comment on it. *shudder*
    Listen, we are more likely to meet one day than most bloggers, simply because you’re driving past my house all the time. We’re literally 2 blocks off Hwy 61 when you come through Duluth. Come use the toilet one day–just don’t leave it looking like that water softener.

Talk about the hard cold reality of returning home from a vacation. o.O