- Books! My nightstand/bedside table is a six-foot-tall bookshelf so this not surprising. I keep one spot open for the stack of TBR books from the library. This spot is ALWAYS full.
- Alarm clock. Sad but true.
- Remote control for my bedside floor lamp, whose own switch is on its base and difficult to access.
- Coaster for my nightly glass (or two) of wine.
- Various creams — a couple prescription cortisone ones, a small jar of Mentholatum, a small jar of Vicks, a bottle of Kiss My Face! lavender-scented hand lotion. The latter is not a particularly good moisturizing lotion, but I loved the fragrance when I found it. Probably will not buy it again. Update: it appears not to be available any more. Guess I was not the only one who found it ineffective.
- Mug containing bookmarks, a pen, a pencil, and an emery board. You would not believe how often I need that emery board.
- Floss picks. Ditto.
- IPod Touch. This is where I charge it every night. I catch up on Twitter and play a few word games before sleep. This has cut tragically into my reading time.
- A couple pairs of fingerless gloves. Our bedroom is cold because we like it that way, but my hand get cold whilst reading or iPod Touching. It was cold enough earlier this winter that I needed TWO pairs of fingerless gloves.
- Control for my adjustable bed. This actually hangs from the arm of the bedside floor lamp. We inherited two adjustable beds from Smokey's parents; he used his for a while but never cared for the mattess. I, on the other hand, adore it for reading in bed. The memory foam mattress with which we replaced the original sucks rocks but I will never give up the adjustable bed.
- Accounting afghan Alex Amanda Andrew Angel Animals Ankle broken Antler Lake Autumn Baby cables etc. Baby hats Baby stuff Big herringbone cowl Biking Blogroll Bloopers Books Carbeth Charity Chiapas Christmas Citron Color affection Community Community knitting Contests Cowls Crochet Current Affairs Daybreak Da Yeep DNA scarf Dyeing Eye candy Friday Fairfield sweater Family Fashion Favorite things Felting Fingerless mitts FO Food and Drink Friday letters. Friends Gardening Geekiness Gravity and The Kat Haruni hats Hip replacement Holidays Instagram Jeopardy! Kimono sweater KIP Knit one below knitting Knitting, double Knitting classes K shoulder Lace Learning Libraries Links LInks knitting Louise Lucy LWV Massachusetts Matthew Meme(s) memememe Mending Milady Minneapolis Miscellaneous Misha Mittens Monday questions Montana Motorcars Movies Multicolor striped topdown raglan Music Mutterings NaBloPoMo New Mexico New York City North Shore OccupyWallStreet Partners in Health Percy Photography Politics, national Polk County politics Preemie caps PT quilting Quiz Rants, various Ravelry Reading Religion Rural life Saturday sky scarf Scarves Separated at birth? Ser Percy Shawls Silliness Smokey Smokey back Smokey knee Smokey VA Socks Sock yarn afghan South Africa Spring Squares Stories Summer Sweaters Tales of The Kat Tappan Zee TBT Technology and The Kat Television Ten on Tuesday Thankful Thursdays Thelma Things that make me say hmmm Three things Throwback Thursday Travel Uncategorized Unraveled Wednesdays Vacation Valentines Web/Tech Weblogs What's going on Winter Wip Wednesday Wyoming Yarn YouTube Zero waste challenge
- 79,758 hits
Where I’ve been.
visited 8 states (3.55%)
Create your own visited map of The World
Where else I’ve been.
visited 48 states (96%)
Create your own visited map of The United States