Ten Dream Vacations.
- Tahiti or pretty much any other South Sea island.
- Camping in the Florida Keys in February.
- Cruise from Seattle to Alaska.
- Europe, with a concentration on the Louvre and the Uffizi and Rome and Florence and perhaps the Prado; I have a degree in art history but have never been to any of them. (This vacation would have to involve a personal attendent to wait on me and push my wheel chair 🙂 b/c it would be too exhausting otherwise.)
- Washington DC (can you believe it? I have never been there).
- Provence or Tuscany for the food and wine.
Sorry, I couldn't come up with a full ten. I could name other places that could be fun if I had to, but, really, any trip that involves a lot of downtime in a nice climate is my dream vacation.