Sleeping with the animals.

Screen-capture-4

Cat

From graphjam.com.

This entry was posted in Silliness. Bookmark the permalink.

0 Responses to Sleeping with the animals.

I used to have a cat who would start the night at the foot of the bed, then slowly creep upward, until by morning he was sleeping on my neck like a fur collar. It was cute when he was a kitten, but full grown he weighed 18 lbs. I frequently woke up choking…

2. tammy says:

Yep, that’s about right. We went with the preemptive strike and gave all the cats & dogs their own room. I figure then can push each other around while we sleep. 🙂

3. sophanne says:

at least it’s the dog’s nose.

The kitties do not get to sleep in the bedroom with me. Many reasons, such as Chaos staying near my face, staring into my eyes, and tapping my face with his paw when my eyes close.

5. Joan in Reno says:

Sounds about right. Only I have three cats that practice that in one form or another.

Haha! We’ve raised the bed and the dog can’t get up now without an assist. She’s been fine all summer… waiting to see if she needs to snuggle more as the temp drops.

7. cursingmama says:

We’re a no pets in the master bedroom household – – at least until we go to the lake then Scooter just goes from one side of the bed to the other staring at us and occasionally bumping us with his nose. That is very disconcerting.

8. Bullwinkle says:

Sadly, I make the cats sleep in the basement. Otherwise Ned worries from about 2 a.m. till Aurora’s breakfast if it is time for Aurora’s breakfast. He wouldn’t want me to miss it.
    Other sad facts: I did enjoy sleeping with the water gun and squirting the little jerk. It apparently had no lasting affect.