10 Things To Do Before the End of Summer.**
- Get a tan. Hmmm, probably too late for this one.
- Hit up the farmers' market for veggies. Last summer I was at a farmers' market almost every week. This summer? Um, not yet, that's why it is on this list.
- Bring the Swedish ivy plant in from the deck. It is magnificent. Hope I can manage not to neglect it to death this winter. Given my despicable record of caring for house plants, it is a wonder my kids survived to adulthood.
Okay, that's about it for what I want to have accomplished by the end of summer.
Things I Want To Do Before Winter Comes:
- Have the septic tank pumped. Supposed to have this done every three years. I'm a little behind.
- Wash some windows. I'm a little behind on this one, too.
- Sneak in a couple more mini-vacations. No problem, mon.
- Finish the multi-colored striped top-down raglan. Just need to finish the hem and knit the neckband.
- Nag Urge Encourage Smokey to move some vehicles so we are not dodging them all winter. To be fair, I'm pretty sure this is already on his list, too.
- Knit myself a pair of mittens. And a couple more Calorimetries. Already have the yarn 🙂
- Finish the two Red Scarves on the needles and get them in the mail.
- Knit some hats and maybe scarves for Erika's friend's clients.
Whew! That's enough. I didn't get a chance to finish this post on Monday or Tuesday (see next post) so you get it today.
** "Before the end of summer"? Sheesh, summer is over. Here is our thermostat today right before I turned on the heat: