Humor for Thursday.

(Normal body temp is 36.x and normal pH is 7.4. Asystole means no electrical activity in the heart, i.e., flatlined.)

* * * * *

Screen-capture-3
From graphjam.com.

* * * * *

Screen-capture-1

* * * * *

Best blog comment ever (found on another blog, not mine):

"I hate Walgreens. Especially since they gave me a hard time when I brought in MY prescription for Xanax and they *refused* to fill it. They’re just amateur. I mean, LOTS of doctors write prescriptions with red crayon and on purple construction paper. And just because she’s five doesn’t mean my kid isn’t a real doctor."

* * * * *

I didn't do the Ten on Tuesday this week (did any of you even NOTICE?) because I really never have need to lighten my mood. Smokey refers to me as his "KS95 wife". (That's a Twin Cities radio station whose slogan is (or used to be) "Always 95 and sunny!") It's not that I am naturally upbeat; I am most definitely not. But 20+ years on antidepressants has reversed that tendency. Yay for modern psychopharmacology!

* * * *

BTW, did any of you other TypePad users notice that they changed the helpful formating icons at the top of the editing window? They did that RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE of when I was writing this post. For a minute there I thought I was having acid flashbacks. (Not that I ever did drugs in the 1970s, you understand. I would never do such a thing. Ever. No. Definitely not.)

This entry was posted in Family, Silliness, YouTube. Bookmark the permalink.

0 Responses to Humor for Thursday.

1. elizabeth says:

Don’t feel bad (re: flashbacks). Last night I asked Drew if he wanted ham on his cheeseburger and couldn’t understand what was wrong even when he repeated it back to me!

2. cursingmama says:

that cursor farm is killer & i wonder if she would have used that lined paper with the slashes for where the small letters are supposed to go….might have made it a more legible prescription to fill.

3. soxanne says:

All great – and the crayon reminds me of a Spalding Gray story (can’t remember which book) in which he writes the check to his shrink with a crayon from the kids area in the office…
    Yes, missed your Ten on Tuesday 😛

4. Carrie K says:

Walgreens is unbelievable. Imagine.
    I haven’t been to typepad lately so I didn’t know but I’m sure it’ll annoy me, change usually does. I’m trying to cultivate the KS95 personality w/o drugs. Not yet working.
    No flashbacks? Man, you got ripped. 😉

5. Helen says:

Oh yea, btw, minor complication…. just a wee bit of asystole … nothing to be concerned about.
    tee hee.

You always have the best humor collection…

7. marianne says:

Soooo, can we call you Sunshine? did you have the orange variety up in your neck of the woods? back in the late 60s/early 70s? heeee.