- Always sit at or near the front of the lecture room. This will help ensure that you pay attention, help you not miss anything, and if, heaven forfend, you need to throw yourself on the instructor's mercy at some point, s/he will at least recognize your face.
- If you are a morning person, schedule your classes in the mornings and do your studying in the afternoons. That leaves the evenings free for [insert activity here].
- If you are NOT a morning person, do not ever, ever schedule an 8 a.m. class. You will fail it. Guaranteed.
- Take as wide a variety of courses as you can. You never know what will strike a chord or what knowledge may come in handy in later life. (Yes, there will be a later life. If you are lucky.)
- Fit in some time for exercise. It relieves stress, enables you to concentrate for another hour, and helps avoid the Freshman Fifteen [pounds].
- Try to confine your partying to Friday and Saturday nights.
- Find a volunteer activity that can fit into your schedule.
- Call home regularly. The check-writing bill payers will appreciate that.
- Do not ever get so drunk you cannot remember what happened the night before. Even if you don't remember, others will.
- Don't drive drunk and don't ride with anyone who is.
- 100 days Accounting afghan Alex Amanda Andrew Angel Animals Ankle broken Antler Lake Autumn Baby cables etc. Baby hats Baby stuff Big herringbone cowl Biking Blogroll Bloopers Books Boxy Carbeth Chaika Charity Chartreuse Chiapas Christmas Citron Color affection Community Community knitting Contests Coronavirus Cowls Crochet Current Affairs Daybreak Da Yeep DNA scarf Dyeing Embroidery Eye candy Friday Fairfield sweater Family Fashion Favorite things Felting Fingerless mitts FO Food and Drink Fotography Friday Friday letters. Friends Gardening Geekiness Gravity and The Kat Haruni hats Hip replacement Holidays Iceland Instagram Jeopardy! Kimono sweater KIP Kitteh(s) Knit one below knitting Knitting, double Knitting classes K shoulder Lace Learning Libraries Links LInks knitting Louise Lucy LWV Massachusetts Matthew Meme(s) memememe Mending Milady Minneapolis Miscellaneous Misha Mittens Monday questions Montana Motorcars Movies Multicolor striped topdown raglan Music Mutterings NaBloPoMo New Mexico New York City North Shore OccupyWallStreet Partners in Health Percy Photography Politics Politics, national Polk County politics Preemie caps PT quilting Quiz Rants, various Ravelry Reading Religion Rural life Saturday sky scarf Scarves Separated at birth? Ser Percy Shawls Silliness Smokey Smokey back Smokey knee Smokey VA Socks Sock yarn afghan South Africa Spring Squares Stories Summer Sweaters Tales of The Kat Tappan Zee TBT Technology and The Kat Television Ten on Tuesday Thankful Thursdays Thelma Things that make me say hmmm Three things Throwback Thursday Travel Uncategorized Unraveled Wednesdays Vacation Valentines Weather Web/Tech Weblogs What's going on Winter Wip Wednesday Wyoming Yarn YouTube Zero waste challenge
- 104,833 hits
Where I’ve been.
visited 8 states (3.55%)
Create your own visited map of The World
Where else I’ve been.
visited 48 states (96%)
Create your own visited map of The United States