Stuff, knitted and otherwise.

Today's post brought to you courtesy of boingboing. I was catching up and found a few things too good not to share.

Brain

Yes, that is a knitted brain. Found here.  Go look at the artist's other stuff at the first link.

* * * * *

Superhero wedding.

Screen-capture-3

But, damn, there is one in every crowd who Just.Doesn't.Get.It.

Guy

* * * * *

Women workers

No, that's not from a movie and no, it is not colorized. It is from Captured: America in Color from 1939-1943, an extraordinary series of images at the Denver Post.

* * * * *

Looking for a Christmas gift for your nutjob right-wing relative? Look no further than these t-shirts.

Screen-capture

* * * * *

Amazing photos of eyes.

Screen-capture-4

* * * * *
Okay, this one is not from boingboing. This one is Saturday night on Antler Lake.

Loon

This entry was posted in knitting, Silliness. Bookmark the permalink.

0 Responses to Stuff, knitted and otherwise.

Love the wedding photo. I didn’t even know Batman and Wonder Woman were dating…

2. Nancy says:

Maybe the guy you circled went as Clark Kent. Maybe he totally gets it!

3. sophanne says:

I love Antler lake. Looking at it I can almost pretend that my brain would slow down for it.

4. Diane says:

The definition of nerd: being able to identify every super hero in that photo. Or is it geek? Or something else? Anyway, I just want to know if that big white thing on the left is supposed to be Mighty Mouse? I thought he dressed in red and black…..
    I might buy one of those t-shirts for myself, just have to decide which one is most outrageous….

5. lisa says:

but maybe on a day to day basis “clueless” there is in mechanic overalls or a lifeguard bathing suit? FABULOUS t-shirts! I DO have family that might need those, but they’d never wear one.

I agree with Nance. Clearly, that was Clark Kent. Maybe he changed before they cut the cake. ;^)

7. Mary Lou says:

Love it. Thanks for helping me while away a sweaty sunday afternoon. The photos are just my thing.

I like the “harvesting organs” one best. So 2008.
    I vote for either Clark Kent or the Verizon guy. Maybe my definition of superhero is a little loose.
    But, dang, if this doesn’t set a new standard for the wedding of my dreams. (Maybe I should throw a wedding without the groom. Looks like that part just isn’t going to happen.)

The sad thing about those t-shirts is that the people being mocked will probably take them seriously…

10. Robin says:

Wow. Love the 1939-1942 photographs. What an education. The t-shirts are fabulous. Thank you for pointing me in the right (?) direction.

11. Lorette says:

As always, your links crack me up. I need one of those Tea Party t shirts.

12. cursingmama says:

Want those tshirts! Sadly I know many who would qualify….